January 19 2014, Jaws was huge, clean and barreling. As big it was, some were still catching Pe’ahi by paddle.
- Karma: the surfing pig
- Pacific’s Cortes Bank is full of big-wave surprises
- About Hawaiian: The Legend of Eddie Aikau
- Jaws Shot From the Drone January 19, 2014
- Jaws (Peahi) North Shore Maui Big Swell January 2014
- Update: Pictures – Hawaii North Shore Swell Biggest in Decade
- Carlos Burle Rides Biggest Wave
- Waimea Bay January 22, 2014
- Crumbling North Shore bridge weighs on the minds of drivers - Hawaii News Now November 23, 2014Crumbling North Shore bridge weighs on the minds of driversHawaii News NowA report released this summer by TRIP, a national transportation research group states, in 2013, 19-percent of Hawaii's bridges were structurally deficient, ranking Hawaii number sixth in the nation. Those on the North Shore say if the state plans to ...and more »
- State places weight and speed limits on North Shore bridge - Hawaii News Now November 22, 2014State places weight and speed limits on North Shore bridgeHawaii News NowThe Hawaii Department of Transportation (HDOT) advises Oahu motorists of reduced weight and speed limit restrictions on the Paumalu Stream Bridge on Kamehameha Highway, located between Paumalu Place and Ke Nui Road, near Sunset Beach.
- North Shore readies for Triple Crown - Hawaii News Now November 12, 2014Hawaiimagazine.com (blog)North Shore readies for Triple CrownHawaii News NowIt's the time of year when Oahu's North Shore becomes the center of the surfing universe. The Van's Triple Crown of Surfing, comprised of the Reef Hawaiian Pro, the Van's World Cup of Surfing and the Billabong Pipemasters will most likely begin ...Holding period f […]
- Huge swell builds on North Shore - Honolulu Star-Advertiser November 11, 2014Big Island Video NewsHuge swell builds on North ShoreHonolulu Star-AdvertiserSurf continued to build on Oahu's North Shore Tuesday evening as the first big winter swell of the season arrived, likely touching off the start of the Reef Hawaiian Pro surfing contest Wednesday in Haleiwa. Wave heights of 20 to 30 feet are expected ...High Surf Warning Closes […]
- Crumbling North Shore bridge weighs on the minds of drivers - Hawaii News Now November 23, 2014
North Shore HawaiiAlex Gray AP Australia Backdoor Banzai Pipeline Biggest Wave Ever Big Surf Big Wave Rider big waves Big waves Hawaii Big Wave Surfing Bruce Irons Buttons Kaluhiokalani Chopes Clyde Aikau Cortes Bank Cortes Bank 12-21-12 Eddie Aikau Eddie Aikau movie ESPN fukushima Fukushima debris Fukushima melt down Gabriel Medina Garrett McNamara Greg Long Haleiwa haleiwa sunsets Hawaii hawaii's swell biggest in decade Hawaiian Airlines Hawaii News Now HawaiiNewsNow hawaii sunsets hawaii swell biggest in decade Honolulu Jaws Jim Caldwell Jim Caldwell Redondo Beach John John Florence Kelly Slater Laird Hamilton Makua Rothman Nazaré North Shore North Shore Hawaii north shore sunsets Oahu oahu sunsets photography. photography jim caldwell Pipeline Pipeline Big Waves Portugal Praia do Norte Pupkea Redondo Beach Rob Machado scuba diving Sunset Beach sunsets with palm trees Surf Surfing Surf Photography Tahiti Teahupoo Tom Curren tow-in surfing Travel Tsunami Turtle Bay Turtle Bay Resort Waiamea Waimea Bay ZON North Canyon Project 2011