January 19 2014, Jaws was huge, clean and barreling. As big it was, some were still catching Pe’ahi by paddle.
- Pacific’s Cortes Bank is full of big-wave surprises
- About Hawaiian: The Legend of Eddie Aikau
- Jaws Shot From the Drone January 19, 2014
- Jaws (Peahi) North Shore Maui Big Swell January 2014
- Update: Pictures – Hawaii North Shore Swell Biggest in Decade
- Carlos Burle Rides Biggest Wave
- Waimea Bay January 22, 2014
- Pipeline Live Stream: Waves expected to Reach 40 to 50 Feet
- 2014 Winter Swell: Super-Sized surf expected Wednesday, maybe largest in decade
- Turtle Bay: Surf epicentre of Oahu's fabled North Shore - The Province July 21, 2014The ProvinceTurtle Bay: Surf epicentre of Oahu's fabled North ShoreThe ProvinceOn the North Shore of Hawaii, the waves break so consistently that the best ones have names, sort of like ski runs at Whistler Blackcomb or prominent mountains, canyons or rivers. Surf instructor Rocky Canon is giving me a running commentary of these ...and more »
- Ocean Waves As You Have Never Seen Them Before - WPSU July 17, 2014Ocean Waves As You Have Never Seen Them BeforeWPSUWorking on Oahu's North Shore and focusing on shorebreak waves, he adopts what his website calls "a unique and often dangerous perspective of waves from the inside out." What exactly "waves from the inside out" means can be grasped by looking at this ...and more »
- Hawaii: Kid camp explores ocean and culture of Oahu's North Shore - Los Angeles Times July 3, 2014Hawaii: Kid camp explores ocean and culture of Oahu's North ShoreLos Angeles TimesOcean sports and Hawaiian culture go hand in hand on a five-day summer camp for kids held at Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu's North Shore. The idea is to teach skills such as surf forecasting and ocean science mixed in with activities that include ...
- North Shore Surf Makes for Thrills and Spills in Hawaii - Huffington Post June 23, 2014North Shore Surf Makes for Thrills and Spills in HawaiiHuffington PostI'm not a surfer, but really big waves intrigue me. There is no guarantee when monster swells will visit Hawaii, but winter historically provides the best opportunity. I figured if I hung out for a few weeks on Oahu's famous North Shore, I'd have a ...and more »
- Turtle Bay: Surf epicentre of Oahu's fabled North Shore - The Province July 21, 2014
North Shore HawaiiAlex Gray AP Australia Backdoor Banzai Pipeline Biggest Wave Ever Big Surf Big Wave Rider big waves Big Wave Surfing Bruce Irons Buttons Kaluhiokalani Chopes Clyde Aikau Cortes Bank Cortes Bank 12-21-12 Eddie Aikau Eddie Aikau movie ESPN fukushima Fukushima debris Fukushima melt down Gabriel Medina Garrett McNamara Greg Long Haleiwa haleiwa sunsets Hawaii hawaii's swell biggest in decade Hawaiian Airlines HawaiiNewsNow Hawaii News Now hawaii sunsets hawaii swell biggest in decade Honolulu Jamie O'Brien Jaws Jim Caldwell Jim Caldwell Redondo Beach John John Florence Kelly Slater Laird Hamilton Makua Rothman Nazaré North Shore North Shore Hawaii north shore sunsets Oahu oahu sunsets photography. photography jim caldwell Pipeline Pipeline Big Waves Portugal Praia do Norte Pupkea Redondo Beach Rob Machado scuba diving Sunset Beach sunsets with palm trees Surf Surfing Surf Photography Tahiti Teahupoo Tom Curren tow-in surfing Travel Tsunami Turtle Bay Turtle Bay Resort Waiamea Waimea Bay ZON North Canyon Project 2011