January 19 2014, Jaws was huge, clean and barreling. As big it was, some were still catching Pe’ahi by paddle.
- Pacific’s Cortes Bank is full of big-wave surprises
- About Hawaiian: The Legend of Eddie Aikau
- Jaws Shot From the Drone January 19, 2014
- Jaws (Peahi) North Shore Maui Big Swell January 2014
- Update: Pictures – Hawaii North Shore Swell Biggest in Decade
- Carlos Burle Rides Biggest Wave
- Waimea Bay January 22, 2014
- Pipeline Live Stream: Waves expected to Reach 40 to 50 Feet
- 2014 Winter Swell: Super-Sized surf expected Wednesday, maybe largest in decade
- Agreement reached protecting hundreds of acres of North Shore land - Hawaii News Now April 18, 2014eTurboNewsAgreement reached protecting hundreds of acres of North Shore landHawaii News NowGov. Neil Abercrombie today announced an agreement has been reached between the State of Hawaii, City and County of Honolulu, The Trust for Public Land, and Turtle Bay Resort (TBR) to establish a conservation easement on 665.8 acres of land at Turtle ...Hawaii, others […]
- Honolulu Magazine / April 2014 / Hawaii Construction Boom: New ... - HONOLULUMagazine.com April 16, 2014HONOLULUMagazine.comHonolulu Magazine / April 2014 / Hawaii Construction Boom: New ...HONOLULUMagazine.comHawaii Construction Boom: New Developments Coming to Honolulu, North Shore, Central, West and Windward Oahu. Bookmark and Share Email this page Email Print this page Print Feed. Subscribe to Honolulu Magazine : Honolulu Magazine Print Edition ...Hawaii b […]
- Photo of whales surfing Pipeline goes viral, drone video released - WAVE April 11, 2014Photo of whales surfing Pipeline goes viral, drone video releasedWAVEFrom late December to early May, humpback whales call Hawaii home. However, it is rare that the whales come this close to shore. "I have never seen whales surfing on the north shore and everyone I have spoke to about it says it's a first as well," said ...Humpback whales dazz […]
- Police looking for 3 suspects in North Shore stabbing - Honolulu Star-Advertiser April 17, 2014Police looking for 3 suspects in North Shore stabbingHonolulu Star-AdvertiserPolice are looking for three men in connection with the stabbing and robbery of a 16-year-old boy near Waimea Bay Wednesday night. The boy told police he was walking to a friend's home at about 10:30 a.m. when three men confronted him and demanded ...
- Agreement reached protecting hundreds of acres of North Shore land - Hawaii News Now April 18, 2014
North Shore HawaiiAlex Gray AP Australia Backdoor Banzai Pipeline Biggest Wave Ever Big Surf Big Wave Rider big waves Big Wave Surfing Bruce Irons Buttons Kaluhiokalani Chopes Clyde Aikau Cortes Bank Cortes Bank 12-21-12 Eddie Aikau Eddie Aikau movie ESPN fukushima Fukushima debris Fukushima melt down Gabriel Medina Garrett McNamara Greg Long Haleiwa haleiwa sunsets Hawaii hawaii's swell biggest in decade Hawaiian Airlines HawaiiNewsNow Hawaii News Now hawaii sunsets hawaii swell biggest in decade Honolulu Jamie O'Brien Jaws Jim Caldwell Jim Caldwell Redondo Beach John John Florence Kelly Slater Laird Hamilton Makua Rothman Nazaré North Shore North Shore Hawaii north shore sunsets Oahu oahu sunsets photography. photography jim caldwell Pipeline Pipeline Big Waves Portugal Praia do Norte Pupkea Redondo Beach Rob Machado scuba diving Sunset Beach sunsets with palm trees Surf Surfing Surf Photography Tahiti Teahupoo Tom Curren tow-in surfing Travel Tsunami Turtle Bay Turtle Bay Resort Waiamea Waimea Bay ZON North Canyon Project 2011