- Karma: the surfing pig
- Pacific’s Cortes Bank is full of big-wave surprises
- About Hawaiian: The Legend of Eddie Aikau
- Jaws Shot From the Drone January 19, 2014
- Jaws (Peahi) North Shore Maui Big Swell January 2014
- Update: Pictures – Hawaii North Shore Swell Biggest in Decade
- Carlos Burle Rides Biggest Wave
- Waimea Bay January 22, 2014
- North Shore brush fire 75 percent contained as HFD identifies cause - Hawaii News Now June 8, 2017North Shore brush fire 75 percent contained as HFD identifies causeHawaii News NowDozens of state and county firefighters are working alongside the U.S. Army to battle a large brush fire on Oahu's North Shore. The flames ignited around 11 a.m. Wednesday just above Waialua High and Intermediate School. As of Thursday evening, ...
- Campaign calls to 'relocate the turtles' as frustration grows over Laniakea gridlock - Hawaii News Now June 22, 2017Campaign calls to 'relocate the turtles' as frustration grows over Laniakea gridlockHawaii News NowNorth shore residents are fed up that nothing is being done to fix the heavy traffic near the famous "Turtle Beach" at Laniakea. Now ... T-shirts that read, "Relocate the Turtles, Save the Traffic, Free Laniakea" were sent anonymou […]
- North Shore 'legend' Jason Magers, who took on monster wave as a teen, dies at 50 - Hawaii News Now June 3, 2017North Shore 'legend' Jason Magers, who took on monster wave as a teen, dies at 50Hawaii News NowBack in 1998, on a day that later became known as "Black Wednesday," Magers slipped past police who had closed Waimea Bay, paddled out into massive surf and tried to ride waves with faces topping 20 feet. Magers didn't succeed -- he got wa […]
- Dispute between fishermen and the DLNR continued over unexpected fishing fees - KITV Honolulu June 24, 2017KITV HonoluluDispute between fishermen and the DLNR continued over unexpected fishing feesKITV HonoluluIn Haleiwa, a dispute between fishermen and the Department of Land and Natural Resources over money erupted after what one group calls unexpected fishing fees that came out of nowhere. The North Shore Hanapa'a Club said it's never heard of a ...
- North Shore brush fire 75 percent contained as HFD identifies cause - Hawaii News Now June 8, 2017
North Shore HawaiiAlex Gray AP Australia Backdoor Banzai Pipeline Biggest Wave Ever Big Surf Big Wave Rider big waves Big waves Hawaii Big Wave Surfing Bruce Irons Buttons Kaluhiokalani Chopes Clyde Aikau Cortes Bank Cortes Bank 12-21-12 Eddie Aikau Eddie Aikau movie ESPN fukushima Fukushima debris Fukushima melt down Gabriel Medina Garrett McNamara Greg Long Haleiwa haleiwa sunsets Hawaii hawaii's swell biggest in decade Hawaiian Airlines Hawaii News Now HawaiiNewsNow hawaii sunsets hawaii swell biggest in decade Honolulu Jaws Jim Caldwell Jim Caldwell Redondo Beach John John Florence Kelly Slater Laird Hamilton Makua Rothman Nazaré North Shore North Shore Hawaii north shore sunsets Oahu oahu sunsets photography. photography jim caldwell Pipeline Pipeline Big Waves Portugal Praia do Norte Pupkea Redondo Beach Rob Machado scuba diving Sunset Beach sunsets with palm trees Surf Surfing Surf Photography Tahiti Teahupoo Tom Curren tow-in surfing Travel Tsunami Turtle Bay Turtle Bay Resort Waiamea Waimea Bay ZON North Canyon Project 2011
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Hawaiian, JetBlue sign codeshare, frequent flier agreements Pacific Business News Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 7:26am HST Hawaiian Airlines and JetBlue Airways said Wednesday that they have signed a codeshare agreement that will allow passengers from Hawaii to connect to … Continue reading
By Tony Barboza Los Angeles Times Published: May 30, 2012 LOS ANGELES — Jeff Larson has seen just about everything wash up on the shores of Santa Cruz: bottles, toys, shotgun shells, busted surfboards and fishing floats that looked like … Continue reading
Dillingham Ranch Dillingham Ranch is a historic 2,700 acre property located in Mokuleia on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. Located near the historic surf town of Haleiwa, this one-of-a-kind destination includes approximately 19 acres of oceanfront land and extends … Continue reading
Hi, I added some new pics from my recent trip to the Oahu’s North Shore. Definitely some nice shots of Pipeline, Backdoor and other North Shore big waves. Check it out. Jim Caldwell, Redondo Beach . .