January 19 2014, Jaws was huge, clean and barreling. As big it was, some were still catching Pe’ahi by paddle.
- Karma: the surfing pig
- Pacific’s Cortes Bank is full of big-wave surprises
- About Hawaiian: The Legend of Eddie Aikau
- Jaws Shot From the Drone January 19, 2014
- Jaws (Peahi) North Shore Maui Big Swell January 2014
- Update: Pictures – Hawaii North Shore Swell Biggest in Decade
- Carlos Burle Rides Biggest Wave
- Waimea Bay January 22, 2014
- Kalihi man arrested for attempted murder following Saturday stabbing - Hawaii News Now May 4, 2015Kalihi man arrested for attempted murder following Saturday stabbingHawaii News NowBut before arriving at Queen's Medical Center, the wounded victim drove himself across the island to the North Shore. Nicolas Ventura says his brother, 27-year-old Brandon Ventura, was jumped by a group of males on Kalihi Street. "He was bleeding ...
- Drone Footage Proves That Oahu's North Shore Is Almost Too Good To Be True - Huffington Post April 23, 2015Huffington PostDrone Footage Proves That Oahu's North Shore Is Almost Too Good To Be TrueHuffington PostThere's one neighborhood in Hawaii, above all the other magical places, that never fails to impress. The seven-mile slice of paradise known famously as Oahu's North Shore is Hawaii's never-never land -- a place where locals and traveler […]
- Community group wants North Shore middle, high school - Hawaii News Now April 27, 2015Thegardenisland.comCommunity group wants North Shore middle, high schoolHawaii News NowKILAUEA, Hawaii (AP) - A North Shore community group is seeking to bring a middle and high school to the area's growing population. The Garden Island reports members of the Kauai North Shore Community Foundation are working with state officials to ...Community seeks N […]
- Financing for N. Shore preservation still in limbo - Honolulu Star-Advertiser April 30, 2015Financing for N. Shore preservation still in limboHonolulu Star-AdvertiserFor the second year in a row, the state Legislature is nearing the end of its lawmaking session without a clear vision of how to pay for protecting about 665 acres at Turtle Bay Resort from hotel and housing development. A conference committee of state ...
- Kalihi man arrested for attempted murder following Saturday stabbing - Hawaii News Now May 4, 2015
North Shore HawaiiAlex Gray AP Australia Backdoor Banzai Pipeline Biggest Wave Ever Big Surf Big Wave Rider big waves Big waves Hawaii Big Wave Surfing Bruce Irons Buttons Kaluhiokalani Chopes Clyde Aikau Cortes Bank Cortes Bank 12-21-12 Eddie Aikau Eddie Aikau movie ESPN fukushima Fukushima debris Fukushima melt down Gabriel Medina Garrett McNamara Greg Long Haleiwa haleiwa sunsets Hawaii hawaii's swell biggest in decade Hawaiian Airlines Hawaii News Now HawaiiNewsNow hawaii sunsets hawaii swell biggest in decade Honolulu Jaws Jim Caldwell Jim Caldwell Redondo Beach John John Florence Kelly Slater Laird Hamilton Makua Rothman Nazaré North Shore North Shore Hawaii north shore sunsets Oahu oahu sunsets photography. photography jim caldwell Pipeline Pipeline Big Waves Portugal Praia do Norte Pupkea Redondo Beach Rob Machado scuba diving Sunset Beach sunsets with palm trees Surf Surfing Surf Photography Tahiti Teahupoo Tom Curren tow-in surfing Travel Tsunami Turtle Bay Turtle Bay Resort Waiamea Waimea Bay ZON North Canyon Project 2011