January 19 2014, Jaws was huge, clean and barreling. As big it was, some were still catching Pe’ahi by paddle.
- Karma: the surfing pig
- Pacific’s Cortes Bank is full of big-wave surprises
- About Hawaiian: The Legend of Eddie Aikau
- Jaws Shot From the Drone January 19, 2014
- Jaws (Peahi) North Shore Maui Big Swell January 2014
- Update: Pictures – Hawaii North Shore Swell Biggest in Decade
- Carlos Burle Rides Biggest Wave
- Waimea Bay January 22, 2014
- Kauai's North Shore Is Hawaii's Hidden Gem - Condé Nast Traveler May 23, 2016Condé Nast TravelerKauai's North Shore Is Hawaii's Hidden GemCondé Nast TravelerVisiting Kauai's North Shore, with its embarrassment of nature and cinematic coastlines, might convince you to forget about heading back to the mainland. This is a place where the surf is big, the rain plentiful, and the hiking legendary. Hanalei ...
- Family returns from mainland hospital treatment to find home ransacked - Hawaii News Now May 17, 2016Family returns from mainland hospital treatment to find home ransackedHawaii News NowWhile an Oahu family was on the mainland getting cancer treatment for a sick child, one or more thieves ransacked their home, taking money, personal information and expensive surfboards. In a twist that's puzzling police, the thieves also trashed the ...
- Michigan's satellite camp tour opens this week, should be exhausting - Detroit Free Press May 29, 2016Detroit Free PressMichigan's satellite camp tour opens this week, should be exhaustingDetroit Free PressAdd the few staff members taking the 20,000-mile trip to American Samoa this week and Australia in early June, and then another nearly 12,000 for the end of the month (Hawaii-American Samoa-Ann Arbor), and the total number of miles in the month could […]
- The Latest: Tropical Storm Bonnie forms near the Carolinas - Hawaii News Now May 28, 2016The Latest: Tropical Storm Bonnie forms near the CarolinasHawaii News NowForecasters say several inches of rain could fall along the South Carolina and North Carolina coasts as the low pressure system nears shore late Saturday, then moves northeast along the coast over the long Memorial Day weekend. No evacuations have ...and more »
- Kauai's North Shore Is Hawaii's Hidden Gem - Condé Nast Traveler May 23, 2016
North Shore HawaiiAlex Gray AP Australia Backdoor Banzai Pipeline Biggest Wave Ever Big Surf Big Wave Rider big waves Big waves Hawaii Big Wave Surfing Bruce Irons Buttons Kaluhiokalani Chopes Clyde Aikau Cortes Bank Cortes Bank 12-21-12 Eddie Aikau Eddie Aikau movie ESPN fukushima Fukushima debris Fukushima melt down Gabriel Medina Garrett McNamara Greg Long Haleiwa haleiwa sunsets Hawaii hawaii's swell biggest in decade Hawaiian Airlines Hawaii News Now HawaiiNewsNow hawaii sunsets hawaii swell biggest in decade Honolulu Jaws Jim Caldwell Jim Caldwell Redondo Beach John John Florence Kelly Slater Laird Hamilton Makua Rothman Nazaré North Shore North Shore Hawaii north shore sunsets Oahu oahu sunsets photography. photography jim caldwell Pipeline Pipeline Big Waves Portugal Praia do Norte Pupkea Redondo Beach Rob Machado scuba diving Sunset Beach sunsets with palm trees Surf Surfing Surf Photography Tahiti Teahupoo Tom Curren tow-in surfing Travel Tsunami Turtle Bay Turtle Bay Resort Waiamea Waimea Bay ZON North Canyon Project 2011