January 19 2014, Jaws was huge, clean and barreling. As big it was, some were still catching Pe’ahi by paddle.
- Karma: the surfing pig
- Pacific’s Cortes Bank is full of big-wave surprises
- About Hawaiian: The Legend of Eddie Aikau
- Jaws Shot From the Drone January 19, 2014
- Jaws (Peahi) North Shore Maui Big Swell January 2014
- Update: Pictures – Hawaii North Shore Swell Biggest in Decade
- Carlos Burle Rides Biggest Wave
- Waimea Bay January 22, 2014
- Marine helicopter makes emergency landing on Oahu's North Shore - Hawaii News Now October 20, 2016Marine Corps TimesMarine helicopter makes emergency landing on Oahu's North ShoreHawaii News NowA U.S. Marine helicopter made an emergency landing after striking a power line on the North Shore of Oahu late Tuesday, officials said. A U.S. Military official said around 7:45 p.m., a UH-1Y, belonging to III Marine Expeditionary Force, struck a wire ...Mari […]
- Man ordered to stay away from teen prior to North Shore shooting - Hawaii News Now October 4, 2016Man ordered to stay away from teen prior to North Shore shootingHawaii News NowNew details about the relationship between a 17-year-old girl and a 44-year-old man who took their lives in a North Shore parking lot over the weekend are prompting domestic violence advocates to question whether authorities could have done more to ...
- Witnesses describe events leading up to deadly North Shore double shooting - Hawaii News Now October 1, 2016Honolulu Star-AdvertiserWitnesses describe events leading up to deadly North Shore double shootingHawaii News NowHawaii News Now sources identified the man as Shane Francisco. Honolulu Police put out a missing person report on Sunday, September 25th seeking the public's help in locating him. It said Francisco was emotionally distraught and may have been […]
- The WSL Now Has Headquarters on the North Shore - TheInertia.com October 11, 2016TheInertia.comThe WSL Now Has Headquarters on the North ShoreTheInertia.comThe new offices are almost 2,000 square feet and sit above Sterman Realty, which, I assume, has something to do with Eric Sterman, one of the North Shore's best aerial videographers. As well as serving as the WSL's Hawaii operations center, the space ...
- Marine helicopter makes emergency landing on Oahu's North Shore - Hawaii News Now October 20, 2016
North Shore HawaiiAlex Gray AP Australia Backdoor Banzai Pipeline Biggest Wave Ever Big Surf Big Wave Rider big waves Big waves Hawaii Big Wave Surfing Bruce Irons Buttons Kaluhiokalani Chopes Clyde Aikau Cortes Bank Cortes Bank 12-21-12 Eddie Aikau Eddie Aikau movie ESPN fukushima Fukushima debris Fukushima melt down Gabriel Medina Garrett McNamara Greg Long Haleiwa haleiwa sunsets Hawaii hawaii's swell biggest in decade Hawaiian Airlines Hawaii News Now HawaiiNewsNow hawaii sunsets hawaii swell biggest in decade Honolulu Jaws Jim Caldwell Jim Caldwell Redondo Beach John John Florence Kelly Slater Laird Hamilton Makua Rothman Nazaré North Shore North Shore Hawaii north shore sunsets Oahu oahu sunsets photography. photography jim caldwell Pipeline Pipeline Big Waves Portugal Praia do Norte Pupkea Redondo Beach Rob Machado scuba diving Sunset Beach sunsets with palm trees Surf Surfing Surf Photography Tahiti Teahupoo Tom Curren tow-in surfing Travel Tsunami Turtle Bay Turtle Bay Resort Waiamea Waimea Bay ZON North Canyon Project 2011