January 19 2014, Jaws was huge, clean and barreling. As big it was, some were still catching Pe’ahi by paddle.
- Karma: the surfing pig
- Pacific’s Cortes Bank is full of big-wave surprises
- About Hawaiian: The Legend of Eddie Aikau
- Jaws Shot From the Drone January 19, 2014
- Jaws (Peahi) North Shore Maui Big Swell January 2014
- Update: Pictures – Hawaii North Shore Swell Biggest in Decade
- Carlos Burle Rides Biggest Wave
- Waimea Bay January 22, 2014
- Videographer Captures Elusive Green Flash At Sunset On Hawaii's North Shore - Huffington Post February 25, 2015Videographer Captures Elusive Green Flash At Sunset On Hawaii's North ShoreHuffington PostHawaii-based videographer Eric Sterman falls into the former, having recently caught the flash while making a time-lapse video of the sunset on the north shore of Oahu. As the last sliver of sun falls below the horizon -- right after a couple of ...and more »
- Volunteers watch over newborn North Shore Hawaiian monk seal - West Hawaii Today March 1, 2015Volunteers watch over newborn North Shore Hawaiian monk sealWest Hawaii TodayHONOLULU — Volunteers were keeping close watch over a newborn Hawaiian monk seal — the first one born in the main Hawaiian Islands in 2015. A monk seal known as Honey Girl gave birth Wednesday on Oahu's North Shore. This is Honey Girl's ninth ...and more »
- Made In Hawaii: Castles in the Sand - Red Bull February 20, 2015Made In Hawaii: Castles in the SandRed BullIn the second instalment of Red Bull's Made In Hawaii short film series, we meet the characters that turn a simple Hawaiian house into an iconic North Shore home. These characters give us an honest and intimate take on the wonderful chaos of posting up ...
- Newborn monk seal adds to buzz on N. Shore - Honolulu Star-Advertiser February 28, 2015Newborn monk seal adds to buzz on N. ShoreHonolulu Star-AdvertiserHoney Girl is a mom again, and volunteers are being extra vigilant this weekend as they watch over the Hawaiian monk seal and her adorable newborn, the first pup born in the main Hawaiian Islands this year. The reason: Nearby Turtle Bay Resort is ...
- Videographer Captures Elusive Green Flash At Sunset On Hawaii's North Shore - Huffington Post February 25, 2015
North Shore HawaiiAlex Gray AP Australia Backdoor Banzai Pipeline Biggest Wave Ever Big Surf Big Wave Rider big waves Big waves Hawaii Big Wave Surfing Bruce Irons Buttons Kaluhiokalani Chopes Clyde Aikau Cortes Bank Cortes Bank 12-21-12 Eddie Aikau Eddie Aikau movie ESPN fukushima Fukushima debris Fukushima melt down Gabriel Medina Garrett McNamara Greg Long Haleiwa haleiwa sunsets Hawaii hawaii's swell biggest in decade Hawaiian Airlines Hawaii News Now HawaiiNewsNow hawaii sunsets hawaii swell biggest in decade Honolulu Jaws Jim Caldwell Jim Caldwell Redondo Beach John John Florence Kelly Slater Laird Hamilton Makua Rothman Nazaré North Shore North Shore Hawaii north shore sunsets Oahu oahu sunsets photography. photography jim caldwell Pipeline Pipeline Big Waves Portugal Praia do Norte Pupkea Redondo Beach Rob Machado scuba diving Sunset Beach sunsets with palm trees Surf Surfing Surf Photography Tahiti Teahupoo Tom Curren tow-in surfing Travel Tsunami Turtle Bay Turtle Bay Resort Waiamea Waimea Bay ZON North Canyon Project 2011