Photos by Jim Caldwell
- Karma: the surfing pig
- Pacific’s Cortes Bank is full of big-wave surprises
- About Hawaiian: The Legend of Eddie Aikau
- Jaws Shot From the Drone January 19, 2014
- Jaws (Peahi) North Shore Maui Big Swell January 2014
- Update: Pictures – Hawaii North Shore Swell Biggest in Decade
- Carlos Burle Rides Biggest Wave
- Waimea Bay January 22, 2014
- 4 reasons to visit Oahu's North Shore on a summer day - Hawaiimagazine.com August 5, 2016Hawaiimagazine.com4 reasons to visit Oahu's North Shore on a summer dayHawaiimagazine.comSince 1963, the Hawaii Polo Club has hosted teams from around the world for a friendly competitive polo match at its North Shore, oceanside field. Polo on Oahu brings a diverse crowd, and don't worry if you don't know anything about it, you can always ...
- Roy's world: Hawaii's famed chef expands namesake restaurants to Turtle Bay on Oahu's North Shore - Los Angeles Times August 16, 2016Los Angeles TimesRoy's world: Hawaii's famed chef expands namesake restaurants to Turtle Bay on Oahu's North ShoreLos Angeles TimesOne of Hawaii's best-known chefs has just added Oahu's North Shore to his restaurant locations. Chef Roy Yamaguchi's new Roy's Beach House is located steps from the surf at Turtle Bay Resort, ab […]
- Chinese company contracts to buy more property in West Oahu - Pacific Business News (Honolulu) August 29, 2016Chinese company contracts to buy more property in West OahuPacific Business News (Honolulu)PBN broke the news that Atlantis Resorts is finalizing a deal to open its first resort in the United States in Hawaii at the West Oahu master-planned resort community. The Atlantis Resort would join Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts' first hotel on Oahu at ...
- Kamehameha Hwy. near Waimea Bay opened - KITV Honolulu August 25, 2016KITV HonoluluKamehameha Hwy. near Waimea Bay openedKITV HonoluluHonolulu police say Kamehameha Highway near Waimea Bay on Oahu's North Shore reopened Wednesday afternoon after crews fixed a utility pole that was damaged from a vehicle crash Tuesday morning. The road was closed in both directions for most of ...DOT: All lanes of Kamehameha Hwy. reopened […]
- 4 reasons to visit Oahu's North Shore on a summer day - Hawaiimagazine.com August 5, 2016
North Shore HawaiiAlex Gray AP Australia Backdoor Banzai Pipeline Biggest Wave Ever Big Surf Big Wave Rider big waves Big waves Hawaii Big Wave Surfing Bruce Irons Buttons Kaluhiokalani Chopes Clyde Aikau Cortes Bank Cortes Bank 12-21-12 Eddie Aikau Eddie Aikau movie ESPN fukushima Fukushima debris Fukushima melt down Gabriel Medina Garrett McNamara Greg Long Haleiwa haleiwa sunsets Hawaii hawaii's swell biggest in decade Hawaiian Airlines Hawaii News Now HawaiiNewsNow hawaii sunsets hawaii swell biggest in decade Honolulu Jaws Jim Caldwell Jim Caldwell Redondo Beach John John Florence Kelly Slater Laird Hamilton Makua Rothman Nazaré North Shore North Shore Hawaii north shore sunsets Oahu oahu sunsets photography. photography jim caldwell Pipeline Pipeline Big Waves Portugal Praia do Norte Pupkea Redondo Beach Rob Machado scuba diving Sunset Beach sunsets with palm trees Surf Surfing Surf Photography Tahiti Teahupoo Tom Curren tow-in surfing Travel Tsunami Turtle Bay Turtle Bay Resort Waiamea Waimea Bay ZON North Canyon Project 2011