- Karma: the surfing pig
- Pacific’s Cortes Bank is full of big-wave surprises
- About Hawaiian: The Legend of Eddie Aikau
- Jaws Shot From the Drone January 19, 2014
- Jaws (Peahi) North Shore Maui Big Swell January 2014
- Update: Pictures – Hawaii North Shore Swell Biggest in Decade
- Carlos Burle Rides Biggest Wave
- Waimea Bay January 22, 2014
- North Shore brush fire 75 percent contained as HFD identifies cause - Hawaii News Now June 8, 2017North Shore brush fire 75 percent contained as HFD identifies causeHawaii News NowDozens of state and county firefighters are working alongside the U.S. Army to battle a large brush fire on Oahu's North Shore. The flames ignited around 11 a.m. Wednesday just above Waialua High and Intermediate School. As of Thursday evening, ...
- Kelly Slater Just Bought This Hawaii Home for $7.8 Million - Architectural Digest June 28, 2017Architectural DigestKelly Slater Just Bought This Hawaii Home for $7.8 MillionArchitectural DigestKelly Slater recently purchased a beachfront home on the north shore of Oahu for $7.8 million, according to Trulia. The pro surfer beat out ten other offers on the home. Slater is familiar with the area: It's the same place where his family would ...
- Harold and Blair will join Buckner and Armstead to train in Hawaii with Michael Bennett - 49ers Webzone (blog) June 28, 201749ers Webzone (blog)Harold and Blair will join Buckner and Armstead to train in Hawaii with Michael Bennett49ers Webzone (blog)One such player who has taken the initiative during players' time off is Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett, who leads what has been described as a "gruesome" workout in the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. The […]
- Pro Surfer Kelly Slater Scores a Beautiful Spot on Oahu's North Shore - Realtor.com News June 28, 2017Realtor.com NewsPro Surfer Kelly Slater Scores a Beautiful Spot on Oahu's North ShoreRealtor.com NewsIt's oh-so-apropos for a dude who loves to ride sweet waves. In late March, pro surfer Kelly Slater rode into a beautiful beachfront house on the North Shore of Oahu, in the town of Haleiwa. The legendary wave rider paid $7.8 million for a home in a […]
- North Shore brush fire 75 percent contained as HFD identifies cause - Hawaii News Now June 8, 2017
North Shore HawaiiAlex Gray AP Australia Backdoor Banzai Pipeline Biggest Wave Ever Big Surf Big Wave Rider big waves Big waves Hawaii Big Wave Surfing Bruce Irons Buttons Kaluhiokalani Chopes Clyde Aikau Cortes Bank Cortes Bank 12-21-12 Eddie Aikau Eddie Aikau movie ESPN fukushima Fukushima debris Fukushima melt down Gabriel Medina Garrett McNamara Greg Long Haleiwa haleiwa sunsets Hawaii hawaii's swell biggest in decade Hawaiian Airlines Hawaii News Now HawaiiNewsNow hawaii sunsets hawaii swell biggest in decade Honolulu Jaws Jim Caldwell Jim Caldwell Redondo Beach John John Florence Kelly Slater Laird Hamilton Makua Rothman Nazaré North Shore North Shore Hawaii north shore sunsets Oahu oahu sunsets photography. photography jim caldwell Pipeline Pipeline Big Waves Portugal Praia do Norte Pupkea Redondo Beach Rob Machado scuba diving Sunset Beach sunsets with palm trees Surf Surfing Surf Photography Tahiti Teahupoo Tom Curren tow-in surfing Travel Tsunami Turtle Bay Turtle Bay Resort Waiamea Waimea Bay ZON North Canyon Project 2011
Tag Archives: Surf
November 7, 2012 John John Florence is a Pipeline prodigy. Growing up on the North Shore, just steps away from the iconic wave and immersed in surf culture his entire life, John John has been groomed for surfing success and … Continue reading
At 26 years Todd Glaser may have already had career of great surf photos. By last year his photos and credits ranged from the 2008 Follow the Light Award, to numerous Surfer Magazine cover shots, 2009 Surfer Magazine Photo of … Continue reading
Jesse Hamlin October 21, 2012 Scott Anderson was standing on the cliff at Mavericks on the San Mateo County coast last spring, where he’d spent weeks filming the soulful surfing movie “Chasing Mavericks,” watching what looked like a flea gliding … Continue reading
Honolulu Civil Beat Nick Grube 08/21/2012 A federal judge from California is now the central figure in a legal fight that could decide the fate of the controversial $5.26 billion rail project and perhaps even determine who will be Honolulu’s … Continue reading
This is reposted from Garrett McNamara’s website Teahupoʻo is a village on the south-west coast of the island of Tahiti, French Polynesia, southern Pacific Ocean. It is known for the surf break and heavy, glassy waves offshore, often reaching 2 … Continue reading
OK, not North Shore or Pipeline footage but this video is excellent. Lots of perfect barrels in a lonely stretch of Western Australia. InnerView with Kristen Spencer. Click picture to check out the video. Jim Caldwell, Redondo Beach
Check out both Part I (two-year-old stoke) and Part II (saturday stoke) at https://northshorehawaii.wordpress.com/some-cool-videos/
Just great footage of Alex Gray all over the place and at Pipe and the North Shore.